Todoist - top to-do list app
Todoist - top to-do list appTodoist is one of the best to-do apps on the market. This tool is a powerful task manager for personal and business productivity. Without wasting a lot of time, you will always be able access the online app, and this way your to-do list will always be up to date.
When a project changes, each team member will get a notification. A useful addition is that any large project can also be divided into several smaller sub-projects and these will be provided with due dates (milestones). The visualization function gives you a clear perspective of the project progress.
One can start with a free trial account, then upgrade to premium, which costs only € 23 per year!
Some premium features:
- Reminder of tasks
- Productivity tracking
- Project templates
- Automatic backups
Why to choose Todoist:
- Works on 13 different platforms.
- No more lost lists - the files will automatically sync to the cloud.
- Super-fast, reliable performance through exclusive HTML5 technology.
- Tasks can be set to different priorities.
- The app sends a message when a task needs to be done.
- You can synchronize its data with a calendar application, such as Google Calendar or Apple Calendar.
- Available for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android.
- Certain tasks can be set multiple times (recurring events), which is useful for regular events (meeting, appointments). A recurring task can be set daily, weekly or monthly.
- First class solution for remote workers, remote or distributed teams and mobile work environments.
- Intuitive interface.
- Data security and privacy through frequent backups, bank-standard SSL encryption, secure data centers and 99.99% system availability.
Are you sure you want to report it?
Page 1 of 1
|Wunderlist - organizing everything with todo lists and time tracking|
|Zervant - efficient tracking, invoicing and accounting|
|Trello - effective project management|
|Asana - first-class project management and team communication|