Timr: the awesome time tracking tool
Timr: the awesome time tracking toolIf you are looking for an effective time tracking software, Timr could be the perfect app for you. In addition to the time recording per se, the program also has a logbook that records every kilometer. To keep the most important thing in mind, you can create reports and to identify time thieves.
Timr provides an opportunity to test their time recording app now. So you can try out the functions of the online software and mobile apps 30 days fully together with other employees. Not only the time and attendance but also the logbook is ready in a few minutes. After 30 days test period, the trial ends automatically.
Specifications of Timr:
- Great for small business owners and self-employers. It provides a complete business solution with time tracking, project time tracking and logbook in an application combined.)
- Transparent timekeeping, supporting various types such as planned working time, holidays, office hours and mission.
- Simple task structure - you can perform tasks from various points of structure (such as projects, subprojects, customers), which can be revised at any time and other employees can be attributed.
- GPS position detection: allows you to record the location of the employee. Driven removal in the logbook can be determined via GPS.
- Unlimited number of projects, tasks or customers
- Forgot to start or stop? No problem, the app allows you to correct even retrospectively.
- Project managers and other employees are always in real time sync.
- Timr can be used anywhere - in the office on Windows PC or Mac, or running the app on iPhone, iPad, Android devices, BlackBerry or Windows Phone
- Simple reports and statistics - may be in different formats (such as Excel, Word or calendar format) and can be exported with just a few clicks any time you wish for it.
- Dashboards provides extensive and comprehensive overview of the users and tasks
- PDF reports can be produced on the go.
Are you sure you want to report it?
Page 1 of 1