Openhour online time tracking
Openhour - innovative solutions for online time tracking Openhour is an automatic time tracking software designed not only for business but also for private use.
As it moves along in the background and records everything you do. There is no need to worry about your time. By automatically tracking activities, this tool saves a lot of crucial moments for users.
In addition, it is compatible with several popular cloud systems and various programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Google Calendar, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Time recording with excellently protected privacy is what this time tracking app offers.
- Capture all the activities in real time automatically - you do not need a start and stop button pressed.
- Multi-user environment.
- The collected information is only accessible and editable by their owner.
- The data can be cross-platform available on all devices.
- Web-based HTML5 user interface (UI). You can use the TimeTracker app with desktop browsers on Windows PCs, Macs and Linux PCs. And with mobile web browsers on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, Windows smartphones and tablets, ChromeOS devices and BlackBerrys.
- Intuitive, customizable, flexible and fast time-keeping.
- Custom analytics and reports can be generated in a few minutes.
- Team members can easily share information and reports (Teams plan required).
The online software and apps are currently (January 2018), available only in English.
Are you sure you want to report it?
Page 1 of 1
|Timr: the awesome time tracking tool|
|Todoist - top to-do list app|
|Wunderlist - organizing everything with todo lists and time tracking|
|Zervant - efficient tracking, invoicing and accounting|
|Trello - effective project management|