QuickBooks Online: Accounting Software for Small Business
QuickBooks as a whole is a brand of accounting software developed by Intuit Inc. The Quickbooks software is an on-preise accountin program while Quickbooks Online is a cloud based version. Both of these accounting softwares are geared towards small and medium-sized businesses. Overall the Quickbooks Online software accepts business payments, manage and pay bill while also doing payroll functions.
So, what are the important features of Quickbooks Online (QBO)?
- Instead of paying an upfront fee for using the QuickBooks Online software, users are paying a monthly subscription fee.
- You can access the software through a web browser with an exclusive and secure logon.
- This online accoutning software for small business is supported by a variety of web browsers like Safari 6.1, Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, and Chrome. Aside from desktop access, Quickbooks online can also be opened with an appropriate web app for Android, Blackberry, and iPhone.
- Depending on the country you live in, Quickbooks Online is customized on the specific tax system that you need such as Australian, Indian, Canadian, Uk, and many others. There is also a global version that the user can customize to fit their needs.
- If you operate a business with a cash register, you can also enjoy the Quickbooks Point of Sale software which can help in your customer information, sales, inventory, and reports.
Are you sure you want to report it?
CommentsNo comments yet.
|Spreadsheets: Google Sheets|
|Mobile Ads Network|
|Web Summit 2015 - Dublin, Ireland|
|C-BOARD :: WBS-designed Discussion Board for Projects|