Cloud-Based Accounting Software: Xero Online Bookkeeping
Developed by a New zealand based software company, Xero is a cloud-based accounting software best for use by small to medium sized businesses. Xero is a subscription based service based on the type of account managed by the subscriber as well as the number of company entities handled.
As an online bookkeeping software, Xero features the follwing benefits:
- Salary Payment - easily calculate the payroll per employee along with payroll taxes and even send out payments.
- Manage expenses and bills - You can easily handle personal expenses or business expenditures while monitoring and managing your cashflow. To make matters easier, you can schedule payments ahead of time too.
- Invoicing and Quotes - with Xero's cloud based accounting software you can easily create professional looking invoices and even create recurring ones. Once these invoices are opened by the client, you will also receive a notification.
- Purchase Orders - for acquisition of supplies and even raw materials, you can create and email custom purchase orders. These are then copied to your bills section for easy payment monitoring or scheduling.
- Inventory - inventory is a huge part of any business and with Xero's online bookkeeping inventory list you can speed up invoicing while tracking your purchases and sales.
- Other features of this wonderful accounting and bookkeeping software are:Bank reconciliation, has a monile app, and can integrate over 400 different third party apps to keep your business running smoothly.
Are you sure you want to report it?
CommentsNo comments yet.
|QuickBooks Online: Accounting Software for Small Business|
|Spreadsheets: Google Sheets|
|Mobile Ads Network|
|Web Summit 2015 - Dublin, Ireland|
|C-BOARD :: WBS-designed Discussion Board for Projects|