Lync: web conferencing and webinar software from Microsoft
Lync is a unique tool that enables people or organizations to hold web conference without problems. It works with both Windows 8 and with other operating systems. In addition, Lync is part of a daily used production environment, Microsoft Office.
This conference management software allows easy collaboration. Users from around the world can communicate with each other through the compatibility of the software with Skype. One will always be informed about the location and the availability of communication partners. With this VoIP online software, it is possible to conduct Internet conferences wherever the participants are located.
Lync online meeting software offers three plans with various functions. Online plans start at 1.5 € / user per month. Lync Server 2013 offers several options. Companies can test them before buying.
Specifications of the software:
- Video and Audio Conferencing: up to 1080p HD resolution for clear and dynamic images.
- Screen sharing and app sharing.
- Transfer of files.
- Advanced chat feature - the data from chat rooms is stored and archived.
- Presence information (such as a status or location information) in real time.
- Structured, intuitive and clean interface.
- Suitable not only for scheduled, but also for spontaneous meetings.
- Meeting controls
- Availability status: displays the current availability of your colleagues and business partners
- SSL secured connections.
- Each Lync user is available under a unique phone number.
- Companies can share their travel and mobile costs.
- Voicemail: Voicemail messages in Microsoft Outlook Inbox or on a smartphone with Hosted Exchange account are directly displayed.
- Whiteboard: participants can use the annotation tools to add text, make drawings, and highlight information.