Online Office Suite: Office 365
Developed by Microsoft, the Office 365 is a group of software plus services subscriptions that provides productivity software and related services to its subscribers. It was first launched in June of 2011.
So, what do you get with the Office 365? Tagged as an online productivity suite, the Office 365 can be accessed from any device that is internet capable and runs on an operating system. This gives people from various parts of the world, at varying time zones to work and collaborate together as a virtual team.
Specifically, the Office 365 online office suite allows users as well as business enterprise users to do the following:
- Office 365 offers plans that also covers social networking and e-mail services through hosted versions of office online, SharePoint, Skype for Business Server, and Exchange Server. You can also integrate it with Yammer and th Office Software.
- Includes 60 skype minutes per month.
- Includes storage space on Microsoft's cloud storage service OneDrive.
- Allows the use of Microsoft Office apps on OS X and Windows.
- Office 365 can also be accessed on smartphones and tablets through the Office Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices with advance editing features.
- And most of all, the Office 365 is available on a wie variety of plans that would suit your needs whether for personal, student, home or business use--they have everything ready for you.
Are you sure you want to report it?
CommentsNo comments yet.
|Cloud-Based Accounting Software: Xero Online Bookkeeping|
|QuickBooks Online: Accounting Software for Small Business|
|Spreadsheets: Google Sheets|
|Mobile Ads Network|
|Web Summit 2015 - Dublin, Ireland|