Gmail: Free email Providers
Gmail is a Google owned advertising-supported and free email service. In order to use Gmail, users need to register and users can access Gmail via IMAP4 or POP3 and the usual secure webmail online or in-app. A lot of people prefer to use Gmail amongst the various free email providers because of the following reasons:
- 10+ GB of storage - this Google email hosting service provider provides 5x more digital storage space than what people normally use or need. This means, no need to erase all those old messages.
- Speedy delivery - that's why we love Gmail because it is usually 3x faster than other free email providers. On average, recipients can receive your sent email within ten seconds of pressing send.
- The Power of Google - by registering for a gmail account, you also get access to various other Google features like Google Maps, Google+, GoogleDrive, Flickr, YouTube, and many more.
- Handling of Spam - one of the downsides of having an email is getting excited for spammy mails, thus Google does a good job when placing unslicited emails to your spam folder and the important ones right to your inbox.
- Also enjoy real-time chats and Google Hangouts while using Gmail.
- Customize the look of your Gmail account with cool and free themes.
Are you sure you want to report it?
CommentsNo comments yet.
|Twitter: Social Networking Sites|
|MailChimp: Email Marketing software|
|Online Google Calendar App: Sync and Share|
|Harvest – Your Web Based Time Tracking Software|
|Cloud Accounting for Small Business: Freshbooks Cloud Accounting|