Pact - motivation and health in an App
Earn money using an app and still stay healthy? This is now possible with the Gym-Pact.
Under the notion of finding a good health goal setting app in the App Store, you will find a whole new motivation system. With this app, you will be able to add personal goals and achievements. The App offers GPS service, adding photos and other functions that fit all your needs. For reaching goals you will then pay the app a certain amount of money at the end of each successful week.
The process is very simple:
- First Steps: Set a goal. For example you more exercise healthier food. Additional you set a sum of what you will pay if you cannot reach your goal.
- Second step: Keep track of all activities with the app.
- Last step: collecting the money for the goals achieved - or pay for the unfinished.
The objectives were classified into three different Pact Group:
- Veggie Pact: how many fruits and vegetables you eat per week. You have to post a photo about the food that is verified by the Pact community.
- Gym Pact: You have to commit to a minimum of 30 minutes or at least 10,000 steps daily to do.
- Food Log Pact: One follows using the MyFitnessPal app, what you eat daily.
- Payments of between $0.30 and $5 per week.
- You can login and logout from your usual gym.
- Sports and nutrition activities are tracked by FitBit, RunKeeper and MyFitnessPal.
- Pleasant, friendly interface.
- Clear overview of all activity and profits.
This health app is available at the moment only in the English version for Android and iPhone.