Basically, Smartsheet is an online project management software that provides an online portal where individuals, companies, and team members can manage their work, share documents, manage calendars, track the progress of a project, assign tasks, online project management software Gantt chart, and so much more.
So, here are more features of Smartsheet:
- Resource management – provides visibility on your resources, whether an employee is busy or not to help you arrive at a sound decision.
- Reporting – make editable summary reports across various sheets, set variables to customize your report, export, print or save.
- Cell linking – you can automatically reference cell values with other sheets and link a single or a range of cells to connect projects and tasks.
- Web forms – the perfect tool to seamlessly and effortlessly collect information by building a form and/or attach files to form submissions.
- Google apps
- Gantt charts – access an interactive Gantt chart to help you visualize your project.
- Alerts & reminders – stay up to date with approaching deadlines or stay on top of changes made on each task or project.
- File Sharing – easily add notes, track discussions, store docs and attach files from Evernote, dropbox, box, and google drive.
- Collaboration – share your work with team members or just collaborate on a specific task.