When it comes to creating and editing web-based presentations, spreadsheets, and documents—Google Docs is the answer to your needs. It is your go-to free web based document editor which you can share with team members, other individuals, or work collaboratively with other people.
Here are some features of this free web-based document editor that makes it convenient and effective to use:
- Templates – not only can templates make your work finish faster, it can also add beauty to an otherwise drab document. With a wide array of options from pre-made documents, reports, to resumes.
- Access your documents anywhere, anytime – that’s the beauty of a free web-based document editor, you can access it from any gadget anywhere you may be in the world. So say good bye to flash drives!
- Collaborate – with Google Docs, you and your team mates can work on the same document or presentation at the same time.
- Automatic Save – tired of losing your documents when your computer crashes or due to power failure? No problem. Google docs automatically saves your current document, while giving you the option to checkout older versions of the same document.
- Google search right inside – no need to open a new tab for researching images, contents, quotes, or inspiration. You can do it right inside Google docs!