WebMD - a versatile app for health information and decision making
WebMD - a versatile app for health information and decision makingIn the modern world people need to pay attention to their health in addition to their business. Fortunately, nowadays you can do this by using your iPhone or Android device.
WebMD is one of the best health apps for iPhone, iPad and Android in the health and fitness category listed in App Store.
Advanced features such as symptom checker, local health services, medications and treatments, and the first aid basics can all be accessed through the large database of collected medical knowledge.Components of the app:
- Symptom Checker: you can find relevant information about the selected parts of the body, symptoms and treatments information.
- Medicines and treatments: the app provides a comprehensive database on the effects and uses of medicines, vitamins and food supplements.
- Local health services: You can look for a doctor, pharmacy or hospital in your neighborhood through the advanced search features.
- The basics of first aid: useful treatment advice, always available, even in offline mode.
- Pill tool for providing tips on prescriptions and usage.
- Access to health information anytime and anywhere.
- You can connect the app with your activity tracker or blood glucose meter.
- Daily online lifestyle magazine with recipes, interesting facts and tips.
- Adding options for personal health goals.
- Maps-View in local health services.
- You may even send emails to friends and ask for advice.
- Contact information about doctors, pharmacies or hospitals can easily be added to personal contact list with a single click.
- Automatic updating of content.
- Supported platforms (apart from the web interface): iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets.
WebMD app includes medically reviewed information but it is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment or consultation!
Are you sure you want to report it?
Halid K. says...
One of the best app for medical students, teachers and anyone who wants any medical info, articles and diorders symptoms and treatments. I am a medical student of MD and using this app many times for my research projects because it provides me a great deal of medical articles and references.
27th May 2015 4:08pm
Page 1 of 1
|Beacondo – create your own app, with no app developer knowledge|
|AppYourself - complete solution to create your app|
|TripIt - the online travel app|
|Pact - motivation and health in an App|
|Lync: web conferencing and webinar software from Microsoft|