OmniFocus is a personal task management app for Mac. With Omnifocus, you can keep play and work distinct with focus, perspectives, and contexts. You can accomplish more by focusing on what you can do now and ignoring the irrelevant. And with the Omnifocus app for Mac, you can do a lot of tasks in a timely manner.
Here are more wonderful features of this personal task management app:
- Know your day – you can get a handle on priorities without opening this personal task management app. Just go to notification center on Mac and voila.
- View Options – on the fly, change what you are looking at, sort context views, and filter actions by availability in project views.
- Review – the best way to stay on top of goals and projects is to review with Omnifocus’ shortcuts, customize intervals and more on Mac and iPad.
- Tasks at hand – you can leverage all the many features of Omnifocus through the Apple Watch.
- Flexible – one great thing about Omnifocus personal task management is its flexibility to help you get things done. You can customize it or use the way you want to or create a system or workflow that suits your style best.
- Super Sync – with its push sync architecture, all the new actions and project changes you made on one device is ready and waiting for you on all other Mac devices that you have synced.