Accounting can be very stressful and costly for the business if it is not properly planned. It requires prudence and professionalism to maintain great records. If you are a small business or a freelancer with minimal accounting experience, do not worry. The solution is downloading the FreeAgent app.
FreeAgent app allows you to manage your transactions and track your daily real cash flow position. You get the opportunity to focus on every aspect of your business as you access the app remotely. With restricted accessibility to authorized users and use of 256-bit SSL technology to encrypt data, the app is very secure and the data in your account is backed up. The constant support from a team of dedicated accountants who are ready to answer any queries and help you get started makes using this app convenient.
The features of this accounting app include:
- Allows you to send estimates and proposals.
- Helps you prepare invoices, profit and loss statements, balance sheet and sales reports.
- Access to automatic bank feeds.
- Provides time tracking and easy expense management.
- Access to PayPal, Stripe, GoCardless integrations.
- Allows customizable sales tax rates.
- Supports multi-currency invoices and multi-language use.
- Provides a referral scheme.
This app is supported on Linux, Mac, Windows and Android. There exists a free 30 day trial period and thereafter a monthly or annual subscription from £19.00 per month.