For any business individual or professional, being up to date is very crucial. At the onset of your career or business, one requires to network and build connections in the industry. Keeping abreast of all relevant news to help make the right decisions is crucial. To help you attain this, the LinkedIn app comes in handy.
With the LinkedIn app, one is provided with vast opportunities. It offers a great platform to job seekers who build their resumes through their profile and offers a professional pool to the job providers. You get the chance to follow people with influence and get exclusive insights and lessons while at the same time share knowledgeable articles to establish yourself.
The features of this app include:
- Contacts: sync contacts with your phone book and calendar so you can see when you recently met with your connections.
- Media: upload a photo and save it to your profile.
- Identity: provide personalized recommendations using your Google contact card.
- Location: find jobs in your area and appear in recruiter searches as a candidate in your area.
- Device ID: show photo when you receive a call.
- Systems tools: communicate with different modules within the app.
This app is supported under iPhone, iPad, Windows, HMTL and Android of 2.3 and above. With over 10m installations, the LinkedIn app is vastly used. The app is available on a free plan with a premium to upgrade the account profile.