Trello - effective project management
Trello - effective project managementTrello is an easy to use business software. It is designed to provide control over multiple projects simultaneously.
The various projects or lists are saved as cards on the desktop. After you choose one of the cards, it will display the details of the specific project and its status. The best part is that there are no unnecessary features that affect the clarity of your data and you view only things of interest. The cards can contain various elements, such as labels, checklists, schedules and much more. Of course, new files can be added any time.
Another thing is that the creating of cards is unlimited and you can also pin boards on the wall with a drag-and-drop function.
You can start your management journey with the download of the free version of Trello. Afterwards you can upgrade to the "Business Class" for $ 3.75/user per month. The Business Class provides comprehensive solutions, as well as some additional features for the enterprise.
The program offers many useful features:
- Flexible and easy project planning.
- Webbrowser-based desktop tool that come with the mobile app version for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Intuitive and simple interface.
- To-do lists or whole projects can be managed with other users and you can also share them.
- Easily switch between web version and mobile apps.
- The cards are intuitive and provide a brief reference to the main content of each.
- Additional setting options in the online version.
- Real-time synchronization.
- It is a very handy app, for large projects also.
- Trello was originally developed as a desktop app, but also offers a mobile app version for users.
Trello has three basic elements for any workflow:
- Boards: representing the whole project.
- Lists: all boards have ToDo, Done and Doing lists which can be edited or deleted.
- Cards: representing the smallest individual tasks.
Currently, the software is not yet available as a German version.
Are you sure you want to report it?
CommentsNo comments yet.
|Asana - first-class project management and team communication|