Zervant is a great and easy to use business app used mainly for online time tracking, billing and accounting.
With this versatile software, small business owners and self-employers can now manage their projects and activities in one place.
The simple accounting function comes for free. In addition the service can be extended by various subscriptions.
The first 30 days are a free trial period for all users, so you can test all the functions without restrictions. Write bills online, save projects and activities, track your hours or create sales tax reports automatically, based on receipts and expenditures.
The software offers:
- Timesheet and time recording: sorted by customers, projects or users.
- Billing: manually or automatically.
- Checking the receipts and sending reminders.
- Compact overview of revenue and expenditure.
- Graphical representation of expenditure accounts and sales for products and customers.
- Log book of business - Manually enter or real-time tracking via the App.
- Customer satisfaction Tool - Summary Customer feedback.
- Daily backups to prevent loss of data and information.
- Data Security - the connections are secured with 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Anytime, anywhere available - web-based application, no installation necessary.
- Available as browser based web app for Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad and Android tablets.
- For the road there is also a mobile app for Android and iPhone in App Store available, which are automatically synced with the web app.
- Setting the working hours for projects and customers on mobile phone.
- Multiple users can be connected to a single account.
- Tracking of expenses on the go.
- Create and download online reports.
- The accounting can be done for free.